Born in 1987, married since 2015, Activities: Drawing, Printdesign,Webdesign, Concept Art, Photography, Workshops.
The combination of the traditional art techniques with photography and all varieties of graphic design makes my work impregnated of various styles – in an always ongoing development.
Important steps in my career:
- My childhood full of freedom with lots of travels around the world and time to experience the beauty of life …
- A practical internship at my aunt, graphic designer Regine Hackenberg and her continuous support in the matter.
- Web site projects and various group managements.
- Work as a Concept Artist in the SDS Company
- The joint work with Laura Hoffmann, my sister, Webmaster
- Since 2005 I draw portraits and I accept commissions.
- I engage in photography communities with free licenses (among others on www.gegen-bilderklau.net)
- Since 2006 I am an active member on the international artistic platform www.deviantart.com
- Following commissions in photography and graphics for Ippikon editions of Sabine Birmann www.mitpferdensein.de
- Layout of Clonlara School’s internal magazine.
- All graphic work for my shop “l’étoile” for, among other things, products and marketing.
- Since 2010 I work as a freelance professional for Ippikon editions of Sabine Birmann and I create, for example, his annual internship calendar.
- For Ippikon editions I was responsible for the layout for Eva Windisch’s book “Mit Hunden sein – ein anderer Weg”.
- In November 2012 came out the book “Mit Pferden sein – Körper, Sinne, Seele” by Sabine Birmann for which I realized the layout with the author.
Spring 2015: Creation of a shop on Spreadshirt: www.jaanasartwork.spreadshirt.fr
Summer 2015: Tattoo-Designer on: www.tattoodo.com
Spring 2016: my first sales at Fotolia.com
Fall 2016: Start of the JaJoFo YouTube Channel
Winter 2017: Publication of the book “Mit Pferden sein … das Leben ist einmalig” by Sabine Birmann
Autumn 2017: Publication of the book “Vom kleinen Affen, der Erbsen gegessen hat” by Sabine Birmann